Details of KCMS Member Benefits
King County Medical Society is proud to offer our members exclusive offers and benefits from
businesses in and around King County.
To receive your member benefits, please contact email@example.com so we can provide you with the necessary information.
To help you on your journey to financial wellness, we are pleased to offer you a special 0.25% mortgage interest rate discount through KeyBank.
KeyBank has partnered with King County Medical Society to offer its members and their employees a full suite of mortgage products and services to match your specific needs. Depending on your financial requirements and preferences, we feel confident that you will find the right mortgage products to help you meet your goals.
Our program offers home financing for your primary residence
• Loans up to $1.5 million
• 100% loan-to-value (LTV) to $750,000
• 95% loan-to-value (LTV) to $1 million
• 90% loan-to-value (LTV) to $1.5 million
• No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) required
• Personalized service
• Owner-occupied purchase and rate/term refinance
• Available for several property types
Mortgage solutions you can depend on.
Becoming a member of King County Medical society helps save 5% on MedPro medical insurance.
King County Medical Society is excited to announce our continued, and more robust, partnership with MedPro that will SAVE YOU MONEY! The 5% discount from MedPro is more valuable to most members than a fixed dollar amount; and physicians will save more money than the cost of their annual Society membership dues if they switch to MedPro. No tail required!
Here is a short list of specialties, and the savings that King County Medical Society members will receive from MedPro:
(The expected premium savings listed is based off of the currently filed base rates for limits of $1M/$5M)
Premium Savings for $1M/$5M Limits*
- ALLERGY – $293
- OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE – $417
- ENDOCRINOLOGY-NO SURGERY – $417
- PSYCHIATRY-INCLUDING CHILD – $417
- PSYCHOANALYSIS – $417
- DERMATOLOGY-NO SURGERY – $417
- OPHTHALMOLOGY-NO SURGERY – $417
- GEN. PREVENTIVE MED.-NO SURG. – $554
- RHEUMATOLOGY-NO SURGERY – $554
- PATHOLOGY-NO SURGERY – $554
- PEDIATRICS-NO SURGERY – $554
- DERMATOLOGY-MINOR SURGERY – $554
- RADIATION THERAPY, N.O.C. – $652
- ANESTHESIOLOGY – $835
- PAIN MANAGEMENT – $835
- NEONATOLOGY – $698
- HEMATOLOGY-MINOR SURGERY – $698
- PEDIATRICS-MINOR SURGERY – $698
- SURGERY-UROLOGICAL – $1,239
- FAMILY MEDICINE – MINOR SURGERY INCL DELIVERIES – $946
- SURGERY-COSMETIC – $1,714
- SURGERY-PLASTIC-N.O.C. – $1,714
- SURGERY-HAND – $1,440
- ORTHOPEDIC (EXCL. BACK) – $1,714
- SURGERY-ORTHOPEDIC – $2,400
- SURGERY-THORACIC – $2,400
- SURGERY-OBSTETRICS-GYNECOLOGY – $3,017
- SURGERY-NEUROLOGY-INCL. CHILD – $3,908
*Expected premium savings are based off a 5% Association credit applied to the filed Mature Claims Made base rates for $1M/$5M limits as of 6/1/2018.
A unique page set-up for King County Medical Society members on the Tangerine Travel website will provide information and free access to a Tangerine-Virtuoso Travel Advisor.
Argosy Cruises provides your ticket to spectacular views and majestic backdrops on our SIX public sightseeing cruises. Come experience Seattle from the water – Your friend with a boat!
Offering 20% discounts off cruises to KCMS members. This offer is based on advance purchase online bookings only – via a specific King County Medical Society direct link. This discount does not apply to any call-in reservations and/or sales at an onsite ticket window.
Pacific Northwest Ballet
Pacific Northwest Ballet (PNB) is one of the largest ballet companies in the U.S., performing classical and contemporary dance with live orchestral accompaniment. PNB’s professional dancers perform at McCaw Hall on the Seattle Center campus (home to the Space Needle and Monorail).
King County Medical Society Members save 20% on ballet tickets at PNB including the Northwest’s greatest all-ages holiday tradition, George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker®.
Wake up to freshly roasted coffee from the world’s best artisan roasters. Bean Box® is a local start-up that we are delighted to partner with. BeanBox handpicks coffees from 30+ award-winning roasters in Seattle and Portland and ships them fresh so you enjoy the best cup.
King County Medical Society members will enjoy 10% off Bean Box coffee subscription plans.
Your College Matters
Dr. Mark Hofer has dedicated his life to building strong relationships with students—especially those passionate about STEM—and providing them the most powerful educational opportunities possible. Dr. Hofer is offering a free initial consultation ($150 value) and 10% discount on all college advising services exclusively to King County Medical Society Members and their families.
Washington Athletic Club
The WAC is Seattle’s premier private, member owned athletic and social club, featuring 5 separate athletic floors including a full 25-yard pool, 3 separate work out facilities, and over 100 classes each week. The club also hosts over 300 fun social events each year and is an excellent place to network and meet new friends. The WAC offers complimentary tours and guest passes to KCMS members (must schedule a tour to obtain the guest passes).”
Entry Fee Pricing Incentives: KCMS members received reduced entry fees when 2 or more members join during the same membership month.
KCMS Members receive 25% off their entry fees when 2 members join, and 50% off when 3 or more join (pooling interest is highly recommended)! Membership rates vary depending on which category the member is admitted.
Complimentary Month of Fitness Advantage: All members retain a base/social membership and can add a monthly Fitness Advantage Agreement, which gives them unlimited monthly access to the club’s fitness areas and classes. This is a value of $70/mo. for a single member and $108 for a couple.
Having at least 1 member within our organization allows that member to sponsor events and corporate usage of the Inn. Since the club is a not for profit both Inn and meeting space rates are generally 10-15% below the market rate. By having a member at your organization, they can sponsor guests to use the Inn/event spaces and benefit. We also contract special rate agreements at the Inn should you have a consistent need for Inn rooms.
Honda Auto Center of Bellevue
Honda Auto Center of Bellevue is offering King County Medical Society members access to a discounted direct buying program and special pricing. This member benefit can potentially save you thousands on your next car and will provide you with a level of service that only a Honda President’s Award winning dealer can offer.
KCMS members receive free Staples Business Advantage.
Those benefits include:
- Saving your company money off current office supply prices as well as 3% off orders of $250 or more, ultra-low facilities and breakroom products, and other business discounts.
- Account management (direct customer service resource for your company, pull usage reports, assist with billing, pricing, etc.). A specialist to support you in all aspects of your business (Tech, print, promo, furniture, facilities), e.g., furniture specialist
- Administrative Users who have access to the account and can place orders – it doesn’t have to be the physician.
- Auto-restock option for regularly purchased items
- Up to 30% off car rentals with Avis and Budget
- 20% off FTD.com (flowers and gifts website)
- 25% off The Fruit Guys first order and 5% off recurring orders
- $5.00 off alcohol delivery with Drizly
- 6% off EZ catering
- 5% off parking spots with ParkWhiz
- Up to 70% off hotels with Hotelogical
- 25% off all print projects
- 99% FREE next day delivery (on items over $50.00)
- Incredibly low toner/paper pricing
- 100% guarantee on the business membership price
Seattle Photo Organizing
Seattle Photo Organizing specializes in transforming diverse collections of archives into accessible memories. For over twelve years Seattle Photo Organizing has been guiding clients through all of their photos, slides, film/video, and digital images to find the set that best tells their unique life story. With deep technical knowledge and a highly-tuned visual eye, owner Molly Bullard organizes and scans all images to create fantastic family archives and much more.
Seattle Photo Organizing offers 10% off all photo scanning and organizing projects to all King County Medical Society members.
H2O at Home
“H2O at Home” is committed to providing superior products made of highly concentrated natural and organic ingredients that are eco-friendly and unquestionably safe for you and your family. With H2O at Home, you will never have to worry about harsh chemicals in your home or office. Our products abide by certifications that demand the highest ecological and quality standards. In addition to adhering to these standards, we are committed to reducing waste by creating products that can be recycled and have minimal packaging. Clean glass with no chemical sprays using water only and our high quality Chiffonnette. Replace toxic scrubs with 100% natural Cleaning Clay Kit. Remove stains with Netepur Stain Bar. Over 300 products including organic skincare.
As a member of King County Medical Society, you will receive a 10% discount on any Whole House Sets.