Tuesday, August 17, 2021, 12:00 AM – Thursday, August 17, 2023, 11:59 PM
Date Recorded: July 24, 2021 | Date of Original Release: August 17, 2021
Termination Date: Thursday, August 17, 2023
Users have from Tuesday, August 17, 2021 until the accreditation term ends on Thursday, August 17, 2023 to complete the selected module(s).
Join us in this educational offering where upon completion, attendees should be able to:
- Describe the scope and risk factors for childhood lead poisoning in WA
- Describe how to screen for, evaluate and follow-up a lead exposed child
- Describe WA’s Childhood Lead Screening Regulations
- Describe resources and services provided by the State of WA and local Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Programs
- Describe WA’s childhood Lead Screening regulations and the role of anticipatory guidance in preventing childhood lead exposure.
- Discuss risk factors, clinical effects and management of childhood lead exposure
- Describe the current state of WA Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention and expanded public health services available to children with lower levels of lead
- Describe appropriate health and environmental interventions for children with lead exposure and services provided by the State of WA and local Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Programs
Minimum browser requirements for successful access and completion for this activity are as follows:
Chrome version 70.0 or newer | Firefox version 63.0 or newer
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of University of Washington School of Medicine and King County Medical Society. The University of Washington School of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Washington School of Medicine designates this enduring material for a maximum of 4.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
You may view all speaker disclosures by clicking here.
The following have indicated that they do not have any relationships to disclose:
Michelle Terry, MD
Amish Dave, MD
Elias Kass, ND
Jessica Ivers, MD
Sanithia Parker, LMP
Matt Wilson, REHS
Sharon Cohen, REHS, HHS
Helen Binns, MD, MPH
Rep. Gerry Pollet, JD
Molly Codding, MPH
Kira McCoy, MPH
Shannon Duffy, DNP, ARNP
Nancy Belcher, Ph.D., M.P.A
Tiffany Bloomingdale, ND
Cindy Sayre, Ph.D., RN
Please complete this Post-test after watching the CME content. Note that you will only be able to take this test once. If you receive a score of 75% (13/17) or higher, you will receive an email with instructions for receiving CME Credit within 1-2 business days.
Please complete this Course Evaluation Survey after watching the CME content.
Salem Adisu – firstname.lastname@example.org