Monday, August 9, 2021, 12:00 AM – Wednesday, August 9, 2023, 11:59 PM
Date Recorded: July 17, 2021 | Date of Original Release: July 17, 2021
Termination Date: Wednesday, August 9, 2023
Users have from Monday, August 9, 2021until the accreditation term ends on Wednesday, August 9, 2023 to complete the selected module(s).
Join us in this educational offering where upon completion, attendees should be able to:
- Describe the scope and risk factors for childhood lead poisoning in WA
- Describe how to screen for, evaluate and follow-up a lead exposed child
- Describe WA’s Childhood Lead Screening Regulations
- Describe resources and services provided by the State of WA and local Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Programs
- Describe WA’s childhood Lead Screening regulations and the role of anticipatory guidance in preventing childhood lead exposure.
- Discuss risk factors, clinical effects and management of childhood lead exposure
- Describe the current state of WA Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention and expanded public health services available to children with lower levels of lead
- Describe appropriate health and environmental interventions for children with lead exposure and services provided by the State of WA and local Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Programs
Minimum browser requirements for successful access and completion for this activity are as follows:
Chrome version 70.0 or newer | Firefox version 63.0 or newer
Professionals who wish to receive contact hours and be able to print a certificate must:
1. Complete all course requirements
2. Register for an account at UWCNE.org.
A certificate for 4.75 contact hours will be awarded.
- Continuing Nursing Education at the University of Washington School of Nursing (UWCNE)
is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses
- Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- UWCNE is approved as a clock hour provider by the Washington State Board of Education.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #7218.
- UWCNE qualifies as a Washington State CE program sponsor under WAC 246-924-240
- UWCNE qualifies as a Washington State CE program sponsor under WAC 246-928-442.
School Personnel (Washington State):
- Provider approved as a clock hour provider by the Washington State Board of Education.
Social Workers and Counselors:
- UWCNE qualifies as a Washington State CE program sponsor under WAC 246-809-610.
- A certificate will be awarded for use in documenting completion of this offering.
You may view all speaker disclosures by clicking here.
The following have indicated that they do not have any relationships to disclose:
Michelle Terry, MD
Amish Dave, MD
Elias Kass, ND
Jessica Ivers, MD
Sanithia Parker, LMP
Matt Wilson, REHS
Sharon Cohen, REHS, HHS
Helen Binns, MD, MPH
Rep. Gerry Pollet, JD
Molly Codding, MPH
Kira McCoy, MPH
Shannon Duffy, DNP, ARNP
Nancy Belcher, Ph.D., M.P.A
Tiffany Bloomingdale, ND
Cindy Sayre, Ph.D., RN
Please complete this Course Evaluation Survey after watching the CNE content.
Salem Adisu – email@example.com