Donate Telemedicine Equipment or Donate money to purchase the equipment.
You can help by Donating: Webcams, Headsets, Laptops, and iPads.
Or donate money to purchase the equipment.
The GOAL: 2,500 webcams, 2,500 headsets, 1,000 laptops, and 500 iPads.
- As a result of COVID-19, many local clinics have closed.
- Non-COVID-19 patients need ongoing care but can have trouble accessing physicians.
- Area healthcare systems NEED telehealth equipment.
- One of the biggest GAPS in enabling a broad roll-out of teleconferencing is the low number of webcams, headsets, and laptops.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, any delays in telehealth can/will cost lives. Let’s prevent delays TODAY!
- King County Medical Society (KCMS), is a neutral, healthcare nonprofit with a 132-year history of representing area physicians.
- KCMS has a fundraising program to procure this equipment.
- Introduce us to suppliers and vendors to procure the equipment.
If you work in technology, and can help provide telehealth equipment, please reach out to Sadisu@kcmsociety.org to offer equipment or connections!
One of the largest and growing needs is telehealth technology necessary to help our medical professionals stay safe as they work to care for all patients.
We have all seen stories from the front lines of this crisis – doctors, nurses, and first responders working without the necessary gear/technology because they just don’t have enough.